If you want delightful direct jet flights to and from Barbados, trust no other than Caribbean Charter Flights. We offer the finest charter flight experience, something you will never ever get from commercial flights. Looking for a pleasurable holiday getaway? Let Caribbean Charter Flights bring you safely to the Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI), the gateway to Barbados, one of the tourist destinations in the Caribbean.
Barbados has a lot to offer to the holiday goer. Said to provide more activities and attractions per square mile than any other island in the Caribbean, Barbados boasts of an eclectic mix of events and happenings that everyone can enjoy, no matter what their idea of fun is. These activities include:
• Enjoying the island flora and fauna.If you have a soft spot for all things green, Barbados is the perfect place for you. Explore the tropical forest Welchman Hall Gully, wonder at the stalactites and stalagmites in Harrisons Cave, be enchanted by the tropical plants in Hunte’s Garden or fall in love with the Andromeda Botanic Gardens. Trust us, you’ll have the time of your life.
• Wining and dining.A visit to Barbados is not complete without sampling itsmacaroni pie or the staple chicken, rice and peas available on street stands. Then there’s Fisherman’s Pub in Speightstown, where you can taste traditional food like pepper pot and cou-cou. Don’t forget to visit the Mount Gay Rum Distillery, the Foursquare Rum Distillery or the Malibu Visitor Centre for the island’s local spirits.
• Attending a “lime.” Party with the Bajan people every Friday and Saturday night at the Oistins Fish Fry, a fish market by day, and a place for dancing, eating out and buying local arts and crafts by night. You can afterwards make a beeline for the bars and clubs in St. Lawrence Gap.
• Heading out for the carnival. Get dazzled by the sighs and sounds of the “Crop over” Festival, which celebrates the sugar cane harvest. Enjoy the carnival ladies’ costumes, partake of the street food and let your feet dance to the rhythm in the street.
• Doing water sports.Who could resist the soft sand and pristine waters of Barbados?Aside from swimming, you can also go snorkeling, kayaking, kite surfing and windsurfing.
Services available for your Departure, Connection or Arrival in select Destinations.
Our flight from Nassau to Grenada was excellent. The pilots arrived early and ensured we left at exactly the time we agreed upon. The flight was comfortable and both pilots were very courteous and professional and even ensured we had proper assistance on the ground upon arrival to Grenada. We will certainly use your services again. We are now enjoying Grenada. Thank you and regards
Great service UK We flew into St Lucia on BA and then on to Mustique with Caribbean Charter Flights They were brilliant we had a VIP option that took care of everything. I will use them again.
Having travelled the Caribbean Islands for a few years it is a challenge to organise flying within the islands. However we travelled from Antigua to St Barths and then St Barths to Mustique and back to Antigua. On the day of the flights, there were no surprises. The aircraft was immaculately presented, and the captain and co-pilot were completely professional.
Caribbean Charter Flights incredible service and willingness to do whatever it takes really saved the day by allowing us to get to the RORC 600 Race in Antigua. We missed our connection flight with Liat from St Maarten.
A short email to say thank you for arranging the Charter flight from Montserrat to Grand Turk. The Captain and crew could not have been more professional. They were in a word “excellent” and I would not hesitate to use them again, they were a delight to fly with. Many thanks
Everything was great! Thanks, Erik!! And again, sorry for the last minute switch-ups. Best