Sophisticated and smart, elegant and refined, the island of St. Barths is a magnet for members of the high society from around the globe. Located in the French West Indies in the Antilles archipelago, this tiny island (just 8 square miles) is known as the most elite haven in the Caribbean.The Beau Monde Sugar-white beaches,The Beau Monde upscale shopping, private villas, gourmet dining, luxurious spas, yachting, sailing and breathtaking sunsets are commonplace on this idyllic island.
If rubbing shoulders with the glitterati is on your bucket list, then St. Barths is the place to go. Recent A-listers seen on the island include Leonardo DiCaprio, Heidi Klum, Rihanna, Salma Hayek, and designer Marc Jacobs. However, it’s not just Hollywood types who flock to St. Barths. The ultra-wealthy leisured class have made the island a regular destination for years.
If you’re looking for a holiday that combines sandy beaches and sunsets with glamour and sophistication, then St. Barths is your destination. Take a look at our St. Barths charter flights for the easiest way to get there with the finest, first-rate service.
Where to stay The Beau Monde
If you want lodgings near the upper crust, then you’ll want to book your stay at the prestigious Eden Rock. This stunning resort hotel is the go-to spot for sophisticated visitors to St. Barths. It is perched on a rocky bluff with spectacular views, and offers 34 unique accommodations, including “ultraluxe” villas along the beach.
This resort also boasts two fabulous ocean-front restaurants where you can sip a tropical drink while watching the burnt-sienna sun idly set over the turquoise blue waters. Make sure to pack your finest outfits, as you never know when you’ll run into Jay-Z and Beyoncé! (hint: they are known to vacation here)
What to do The Beau Monde
On an island where there is rarely a day without sunshine, you’ll never be at a loss about what to do.
- Visit one (or all) of the several picturesque beaches for sunbathing and playing in the cool blue waters. Watch out for supermodels, as they are known to visit quite often!
- Enjoy the fine dining – St. Barths is famous for its French-influenced cuisine, and dedicated chefs who live for making inspired fare.
- Go shopping where the beautiful people flock (you might even run into Diane von Fürstenberg) in the charming, quaint capital, Gustavia.
- Book a SCUBA diving tour or lesson.
- Visit a spa and get an invigorating massage.
- Charter a yacht for a mid-morning sail, or you can join the smart set and check out the super-yachts in the early evening before dinner from the main harbor in Gustavia.
For such a small island, there are countless ways to spend your time. It’s a place designed to cater to your every wish. Splurge like a rock star on a holiday to St. Barths if you want to relax and take a respite with the rich and famous.
How to get there
The first thing to do while planning your vacation in St. Barths is finding the perfect way to get there. Luckily, we specialize in charter flights to the best islands the Caribbean has to offer, which means getting you the ideal St. Barths flight is our specialty. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or queries that you may have, and we will respond promptly.